Using browse or search results pages
You can add one or more items to the cart from your list of results after browsing or searching the online store.
- Complete one of these
- To order one or more of a single item, specify the quantity and then click Add to Cart next to that item. If you forget to add a quantity before clicking Add to Cart, a quantity of one is added to the cart. If necessary, you can change the quantity on the Shopping Cart page.
- To order one or more of multiple items, specify the quantity for each and then click at the bottom of the page.
- To add the item to your wish list, click .
- To add the item to a shopping list, select the appropriate shopping list or select .
. Depending on
- Your item is added to the shopping cart and you can continue shopping or checkout.
- If you are using Product Configuration Management (PCM), and you select a configurable product, the Configure for Price link is displayed. The price is displayed after the configuration is complete.
Shopping Cart page is displayed and your
item is added. From there, you can perform one of these steps:
- To continue shopping, click Continue shopping.
- To update an item quantity, change the quantity and then click .
- To remove an item, select the Remove check box and click .
- To clear all items from the cart, click .
- Click .