When you finish adding items to the shopping cart, you can check out to submit the order.
Note: If you start an order and then sign out of the online store before checking out, your items are saved in the shopping cart. If you are a registered user, you can sign in again and complete the order when convenient.
To check out:
- On the Shopping Cart page, click . The Checkout page is displayed.
- In the Contact Information section, verify your contact
information. Make changes, if necessary.
- If you are a guest shopper, specify your contact information.
- If you are a consumer that is not a business, do not change the requested shipping date or specify a purchase order number.
- If you are a registered business-to-business user, you can accept the default shipping date or set it to a day in the future. You also can enter a purchase order number if necessary.
- In the Address Information section, if your billing address is the same as your shipping address, click to specify the shipping address.
- In the Payment Information section, specify credit card
information. If your credit card billing address differs from your billing
The credit card address differs from
the billing address check box.
Note: Depending on system setup, registered B2B order entry users' payment method may be on account, by credit card, or both. You may need to select the Pay by credit card option to display the Payment Information section for use. If this option is not displayed, your payment method is always on account, in which case payment information is not required here.
- In the Shipping Information section, select a shipping method. Optionally, you can provide shipping instructions and order comments.
- If you are checking out as a customer with no default address, click to calculate the freight charges and update the order amount after you enter the shipping address.
confirmation page is displayed.
To work with the confirmation, click. The Order Confirmation is opened in a browser window, from which you can print, save, or email the document.