Using item detail pages
When you drill down to the item detail page for any item, you can specify the quantity to buy and calculate the cost. Depending on system setup, you may also be able to select the warehouse from which to ship the item and then calculate the cost based on warehouse selection.
- After your options are
Note: If you forget to add a quantity before you click , a quantity of one is added to the cart. If necessary, you can change the quantity on the Shopping Cart page.
. Depending on
- Your item is added to the shopping cart and you can continue shopping or checkout.
- If you are using Product Configuration Management (PCM), and you select a configurable product, the Configure for Price link is displayed. The price is displayed after the configuration is complete.
Shopping Cart page is displayed and your
item is added. From there, you can perform one of these steps:
- To continue shopping, click .
- To update an item quantity, change the quantity and then click .
- To remove an item, select the Remove check box and click .
- To clear all items from the cart, click .
- To checkout, click Shopping as a guest user. . For information about using the Checkout page, see